Buy Doterra Oils
Getting Started with Essential Oils – The Top 10
So you have been hearing a lot lately about essential oils and you are keen to give them a try but not sure where to start! There are SO many oils and it can be overwhelming if you are a complete novice.
I wasn’t that interested in plant medicine, but a Nutritionist friend and my Reiki Master Teacher highly recommend them so I thought I’d give it a try to see how myself and my family could benefit. They both recommended doTERRA Essential Oils as they are 100% pure, ethically and sustainably sourced from where they grow best in the world. They are tested for potency and purity, third party tested, are safe, natural, free of contaminants/synthetics/fillers and are incredibly potent.
So I started with the basic Top 10 Kit. Very soon I was hooked as I discovered how essential oils can support us physically, emotionally, energetically and spiritually. I was impressed to learn how they can be used to support our physical health including our immune system, hormones, gut/digestive health, respiratory health and help us manage moods, focus, rest/relax as well as get rid of toxic household products.
It didn’t take long for me to make the decision to start sharing with others and to grow an essential oils business I now teach about the benefits of essential oils and I am growing a thriving business. Essential Oils are part of my Holistic, Abundant,Toxic Free Life Style. I have reduced medications under the observation of the Specialists at the Hospital. It did not take over night. It took six months. No Pain Killers. No Drugs for Anxiety and Trauma. I use Essential Oils daily I am here to share with you how you can do that. Love Julie x
I’ve found that the most popular kit that most people start with is doTERRA’s Home Essentials kit which includes the top 10 most popular oils.
So here is a summary of what these top 10 oils can do. As an added bonus, this kit comes with an ultrasonic diffuser (great for experiencing the aromatic benefits of essential oils including mood support, restful sleep and purifying the air). When you are ready to get started you can head over to my shop to get started with your own life changing pack.
Properties: Cleansing, revitalising, uplifting
- Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Use to remove gum, glue, or any other sticky residues.
- Add to your favorite desserts or beverages for zesty flavor.
- Take internally to support healthy digestion.*
- Diffuse to purify air and create an uplifting, refreshing aromatic experience.
Properties: Soothing, calming
- Diffuse or add a few drops to your pillow or feet to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Add a few drops to a warm bath to help soak away stress.
- Consume 1–2 drops to help calm the nervous system.*
Properties: Cooling, energising, natural bug repellent
- Take internally to help alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Apply a few drops to the back of your neck to cool off.
- For a clearing, refreshing aroma, diffuse at night by your bedside.
- Rub on head and neck for a soothing sensation when feeling tense.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating scalp massage.
Properties: Renewing, beautifying, rejuvenating, grounding
- Take internally to support healthy cellular and immune function.*
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Diffuse during meditation for a sense of relaxation and balance.
Melaleuca (Tea Tree*)
Properties: Soothing, cleansing
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser or moisturiser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails to keep nails looking clean and healthy.
- Use as an effective surface cleaner. Add a few drops to shampoo or massage into the scalp.
- Add to toothpaste or swish with water for a quick and easy mouth rinse.
doTERRA Breathe® (Air*) Respiratory Blend
- Apply topically to the chest to breathe deeply.
- For a clearing aroma, diffuse at night by your bedside.
- Apply diluted to your upper lip and inhale to invigorate and clear your senses.
- Apply topically for an invigorating lift when you stay home from the office on a cold, rainy day.
Deep (Ice*) Blue® Soothing Blend
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Make your muscles happy after your workout by applying to targeted areas.
- Massage on your lower back after a day of sitting at the desk or doing manual labor.
DigestZen® (Zengest*) Digestive Blend
- Take a couple of drops internally to promote healthy digestion.*
- Add to water or tea and consume to help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
- Reduce bloating, gas, and indigestion.*
doTERRA On Guard® Protective Blend
- Add two to three drops in a Veggie Capsule or take directly for an immune boost before travelling or during seasonal changes.*
- Diffuse in your home or office during fall and winter months.
- Add to water and use as a natural surface cleaner.
*Names of some of the oils vary depending on your country.
To learn more about how you can use essential oils then you can also download this useful eBook on Essential Oils for Beginners.
Another popular starter the Family Essentials Kit (very similar to the Home Essentials but with 5ml bottles) however most people start with the Home Essentials Kit as this comes with 15ml bottles and a diffuser and is much better value.
The Natural Solutions kit is also a very popular kit and comes with lots of extra freebies!
- Essential Collection Kit
- Family Wellness Kit
- Natural Solutions Kit
To order there are a few options:
- Visit https://www.mydoterra.com/juliehutchinreturningthegift then select your country, wholesale customer, add your details, select your kit, then add payment details and that’s it!
- Please Email the link at the top of the page for any assistance you may require.
- OR Click Contact Julie. Regain Control of Your Health
- Click the Blue FB Link
Once you have your own account, there is heaps of support to get you started, including a free 30-minute Wellness Consultation. You also receive a welcome pack full of goodies and useful information.